- Educatius UK Ltd (2013)
- FriSciFiUtbildningsfabrik AB (2008)
- JR International AB (2002)
- CET Management UK Ltd (1997/2012)
- AStudy Ltd (2013)
- AStudy USA
1986-1991: Tom Ericsson worked for STS Travel Schools / Language Schools
1990-1999: United Educational Consultants International inc.
1991-1998: Aspect Inc. / Aspect International Language Schools / Aspect Language School SA – Hired 1991, TOE president 1998 of Aspect. (English language programs at 19 schools in five countries)
1997-1999: Travel Selections Inc., Tom Ericsson President
1990-1999: Educational Consultants International Inc., Tom Ericsson President
1998: Aspect Inc. / Aspect Foundation / Aspect Education were sold to Sylvan Learning Systems. Tom Ericsson remains with the company.
1999: Travel Selections Inc / Educational Consultants International Inc. merged into Aspect Education Inc.
2000: Sylvan Learning Systems Inc. sells the Aspect group to Optagon Holdings Ltd. (Kaplan). At this point Tom Ericsson leaves Aspect.
Tom Ericsson claims to have started Educatius in 2001. I have not been able to substantiate that claim. There was/is a firm called Educatius Handelsbolag (969675-1933) that was incorporated in Sweden but it is no longer registered as active. It is used as a domain address for Educatius.org.
- 2004: Explorius Education AB / First Education of Sweden AB / Educatius International (556721-0819)
- – USA Boarding Schools (seems to be run by Educatius)
- – TLI – The Mandarin School (run by Carla Kearns at Educatius)
- – Educatius New Zealand (formerly Masters College Education Agaency – MCEA)
- 2008: Explorius Education AS (992 794 941)
- 2008: Explorius Education OY (2163663-0)
- 2009: Explorius Education Aps (32552218)
2007: Educatius International – non-profit (Because this organization failed to file a Form 990, 990-EZ, 990-N, or 990-PF for 3 consecutive years, its exempt status has been automatically revoked by the IRS)
2008: FriFiSi Utbildningsfabrik AB, Sweden (556759-3123). FriFiSi functions as the management firm of the above Scandinavian Explorius companies.
2010-2012: Attentio AB (556808-8560)
2009: Educatius Inc. – for-profit (Educatius is not part of the CSIET approved programs, enabling them to pay hosts money for boarding the students. The students come in under the F-1 visa program. That means that the DofS Regulations do not apply to them in the same sense as it does to others. There are State regulations that should apply instead.)
- 2009: Delaware (4641887)
- 2009: California (C3221223)
- 2011: Arkansas (800196929) – Revoked
- 2012: Massachusetts (001075916)
- Educatius claim to have started offices in the below places. I have not found addresses or data to confirm that, so do not know whether this is in fact the case.
- Guangzhou, China
- Shanghai, China
- Beijing, China
- Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
2011: CET International Inc. (C3354480)
- 2012: Educatius bought CET Management UK, Ltd (03423974) and its subsidiaries: Terry Watson continues on from CET. Web address
– Educatius Language Schools Ltd. / Twin Towers English College, London (3915611)
– DFSR, Dr. Frank Sprachen & Reisen, Germany
– CET, Vancouver (Dissolved For Non-Compliance (s. 212) On 2010-03-02)
- – CETUSA
- – CET Adventures
- – European Hotel Academy
- – CET International
2012: Educatius College & University Services Inc
2013: Educatius Cultural Exchange Programs Inc.
- 2013: Delaware (5439954)
2014: Michigan (60645J)
- 2014: Florida (F14000000435) (Terry Watson/Tom Ericsson directors)
- 2014: California (C3650622)
2009 Nov 25: International students source of revenue for APS
2010 Sep 20: CETUSA ANNOUNCES PROGRAM NAME CHANGE
2010 Dec 01: – Vertsmor kjørte bil i fylla og bad om penger
2010 Dec 08: – Explorius holder elevene som gisler
2011: Evaluations of DFSR
2013 Jan 15: Educatius acquires for-profit CET entities
2013 Apr 18: Utsattes för våldtäkts- försök på språkresan
2013 May 07: Saras, 16, värdfamilj drev en strippklubb
- 2013 May 07: Arrangören: Det stämmer inte
2013 Jun 24: Språkresan blev en mardröm
2014 Jan 24: Mormon Ex-Bishop accused of luring teen boy
2014 Apr 03: Can International Students Save U.S. Public Schools?