EF Education First/Signum International SARL
- Universal Care SARL: B83591
1965: Ef Education Aktiebolag (987 380 780) was established and registered in 2004. Its official address is in Stockholm, Sweden.
1975: Ef Education Den Europeiske Ferieskolen AS (919 782 463) was established in Norway and registered in 1989. In 2011 its name was changed to EF Education First AS. EF Education First AS is considered a subsidiary of EF Education BV (who is a subsidiary of EF Colleges Ltd.).
- EF Education Bv holds 100% of its stock.
- Kirsti Kollenborg has followed the company for a very long time.
- The Board of Directors per 2014 consists of:
- – Björn Daniel Bengtsson (Zurich) – Chairman*
- – Per Jonas Kjerfve – Member **
- – Reserve: Kirsti Kollenborg (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- – Manager: Lena Sjøttem (email@example.com)
- In 2011 Kirsti Kollenborg was made CEO of the company.
- EF Education First AS employs 19 people. It is the largest for-profit exchange firm in Norway.
2004: Ef Education Aktiebolag (987 380 772) was established in Norway with Kirsti Kollenborg as contact person with c/o EF Education AS. Its official address is in Stockholm, Sweden.
* Björn Daniel Bengtsson: In addition to his position in Ef Education First AS NO, Mr. Bengtsson also holds senior positions in the following firms:
- Ef International Language Schools Limited,
- EF Servicios de Suporto SA,
- EF Education (Deutschland) GmbH,
- EF Education First A/S DK,
- EF Education OY,
- Cultural Care Germany GmbH,
- EF Online Learning Ltd.,
- EF Escuela Internacional de Espanõl SA
- Acne Norway AS (owned by Acne Studios AB),
- Rutistrasse AB – 56 Rutistrasse Zurich
** Per Jonas Kjerfve additional positions are in the following firms:
- EF Education First A/S DK,
- ERIKA Försäkringsaktiebolag,
- EF Education Aktiebolag,
- EF Education Aktiebolag, filial i Finland,
- EF Education Oy,
- EF Cultural Tours AB,
- Akire Services AB,
- Cultural Care Sweden AB,
- Cultural Care Finland Oy,
- Ecom Fastighetsaktiebolag,
- J. Kjerfve Handelsbolag
2001: Gratis skole koster flesk
2005: De kalte meg hore
2006: Kvalitetskontrollen god nok
2007: Selskaper tilknyttet Reisegarantifondet
2009: When a foreign exchange year goes bad
2010: Hostage in America
2010: Barn på fylleturer, eller …?
2010: Språkreise var partyferie for mindreårige
2010: Deputy Secretary of State Jim Gelbman for Minnesota interviewed re problems with the exchange industry
2011: 10/487: Avslag på søknad om å delta på utvekslingsprogram var i strid med diskriminerings- og tilgjengelighetsloven
2011: Diabetes stoppet studiedrømmen
2012: Tilbakeviser kritikken
2012: Complaint to the US Department of State against EF and their representative Nettie Lowery
2012: EFs svar på høringsutkastet fra Kunnskapsdepartementet
2012: Ble sendt hjem etter at vertsfamilien leste hennes private SMS
2013: 15-åring plassert hos kjederøykende vertsmor
2013: Morten Davidsen (firstname.lastname@example.org) previous country manager for Norway now works for the Hong Kong branch of EF
2013: USA drømmen ble et mareritt for Trude (17)
2014: All Nippon Airways (ANA) partnered with EF Education
2014: Bertil Hult NOK 26 milliarder
2014: Reiste hjem til Norge