Signum International SARL/EF Education First
- Universal Care SARL: B83591
2004: Signum International S.a r.l (a company of EF Education First Group).
2009: Assignment No. 6638: from EF Colleges Ltd., Haldenstrasse 4, CH-6006 Luzern, Switzerland to Signum International Sarl Luxembourg, Zug Branch, Zeughausgasse 9a, CH-6301 Zug, Switzerland, by virtue of a Deed of Assignment dated 09/11/2009.
2013: Change of name and address of proprietor from Signum International Sarl Luxembourg, Zug Branch, Zeughausgasse 9a, CH-6301 Zug, Switzerland to Signum International S.à.r.l. Luxembourg, Luzern Branch, Haldenstrasse 4, CH-6006 Luzern, Switzerland recorded on 08/10/13
2013: Year report for Signum
- Upon creation, Signum International S.a.r.l. became EF Colleges Ltd’s assignee. Their job is the provision of management and human resources services and the acquisition, management and sale of investments.
- Signum International owns and manages EF Trademarks, EF patents, EF domains and Brittin College B.V.
The head office in Luxembourg (B99785) has two addresses listed. The most recent address is Rue Michel Rodange 28, 2430 Luxembourg City. However, the only firms listed at that address are My Energy and Agence de l’Energie S.A.
The old address of 22 Rue Goethe, 1637 Luxembourg City is registered to EF Education First (Tel. : 26 48 27 48 1), but not Signum.
Signum International S.A.R.L. can be contacted at +01 212 813-5900 / 212-813-5995 ( Fross Zelnick Lehrman & Zissu, P.C. – trademark, copyright, design patent and unfair competition law) in New York, USA) att: Attorney Susan Upton Douglass firstname.lastname@example.org
Luzern Branch (CH-170.9.000.953-4)
Haldenstrasse 4 – 6006 Luzern
Telephone: +41 414174500 / Fax: +41 414174671 /
- Andreas Stjärnström
- Asa E. Rangne Blendow (EF Colleges Ltd / EF Education First AG / EF Cultural Travel Ltd / Cultural Care Holding Ltd)
- Stefan Arts (EF Cultural Tours S.a.r.l.)
- Martin Hallander (GT Services Ltd. (CH-170.3.023.235-2) / EF Cultural Tours S.a.r.l.)
- Tobias Jan Gunnar Sjöberg worked for both Signum International and GT Services Ltd. from 2012 until March 2014. Since then Sjöberg has worked for GT Services. Tobias Sjöberg has worked for both EF Cultural Tours Management GmbH / EF Cultural Tours GmbH in 2013 and 2014.
- Kurt Bättig worked for Signum International until 2014. He now works with Toweroffice Ltd (c/o EF Cultural Tours GmbH) / Tetron AG (c/o Toweroffice Ltd.) / Marshfield Energy Switzerland AG (c/o Toweroffice Ltd) / AltoCumulus GmbH / Mercator Finance SA
2005: E F Brittin College Ltd / EF Brittin College Ltd / EF International Academy UK Ltd (aka: EF University Preparation) (05573713): General secondary education
2009: «As of August 2009 EF Brittin College will be known as EF University Preparation. EF University Preparation is a division of EF Education First»:
2013: Owner of patent for «Computerized Learning Methods and Systems for Use in Group-Learning Settings» (Developers: Madeleine Thun (Bromma, SE) Christopher Mccormick (Walchwil, CH) David William Bish (Adlsiwil, CH) Dmitry Makarenko (London, GB) Pedro David Cardoso Gomes (London, GB))
Copyrights of EF written material belong to:SIGNUM INTERNATIONAL S.a.r.1. Luxembourg Luzern Branch Haldenstrasse 4 6006 Luzern Switzerland
© Signum International S.a.r.1. Luxemb ourg, Luzern Branch, Luzern, 2012
- EF English Guide: Upper Intermediate B2
- Apps in the Apple App Store for SIGNUM INTERNATIONAL S.à r.l. Luxembourg, Luzern Branch
SIGNUM INTERNATIONAL S.a.r.1. Luxembourg Luzern Branch stands as registrar and owner of the following trademarks:
- Brittin College
- Destination Go
- EF America
- Efekta Insurance
- EF Baby Genius
- EF Class Trips
- EF Class Tours
- EF Colleges Ltd.
- EF College Study Tours
- EF Cultural Tours Sarl
- EF Cultural Tours Sarl, Zug Branch
- EF Education First
- EF Educational Tours
- EF English First
- EF English First B.v.
- EF ENGLISH FIRST & Device
- EF EPI English Proficiency Index
- EF Explore Amercia
- EF Global Classrom Foundation
- EF HELLO WORLD
- EF High School Exchange Year
- EF Journeys
- EF Smart School
- EF Teachers and Students Exploring America
- EF Tours
- EF World Journeys
- EF Worldwide Journeys
- ETrav: Educational Travel Alliance (eTrav) Inc.: EF Educational Tours
- GoAhead Tours
- Go Ahead Vacations
- Hult International Business School
- Hult International Business School established 1964 Hult
- HULT PRIZE
- Hult University
- Live the Language
- Talk to the World
- The Global Classroom
- World Town
- You Should Go
I’m not sure how Signum International Ltd fits in, or if they fit in at all, but I found this advertisement in The Royal Gazette:
MJM Limited Barristers & Attorneys “Thistle House” 4 Burnaby Street Hamilton, HM 11 Attorney for the Intended Administrators Assignment without Goodwill Trade Marks Nos. 27639, 27751 and 27752 Application was filed on 21 January 2014 to record the assignment of trade marks nos. 27639 “EF ENGLISH FIRST & Device“ in class 9, 27751 “EF ENGLISH FIRST & Device“ in class 41, and 27752 “EF ENGLISH FIRST & Device“ in class 16 from Signum International Ltd. to Signum International S.à.r.l. Luxembourg, Luzern Branch of Haldenstrasse 7, CH-6006 Luzern, Switzerland, without the goodwill of the business concerned in the goods for which the trade marks are registered. (p. 38 The Royal Gazette, 2014-02-21)
2012 Mar 13: EF Education First EF Tours RACKET